INVESTING IN UKRAINE
Why should an European Company invest or start a business in Ukraine ?
After the Maydan revolution in 2014, Ukraine made big steps towards European Policies approximation and started a long list of reforms, in particular:
- new anti-corruption laws have been implemented;
- a new police corps has been established in order to pursue corruption crimes;
- international Institutions are working together with the Ukrainian Ministries in order to support them with know-how and technical instruments to combat corruption on all levels;
- several laws put forward to simplify bureaucracy;
- the reform on taxation allows investors to significantly reduce their tax burden.
- European Union’s Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Agreement (DCFTA) with Ukraine has been operational. This document simplifies customs’ procedures, reduces or, in some cases, abolishes duties on a wide variety of goods and services, and is expected to progressively intensify trade between the two parties.
- significant investments by all major banks and international organizations (primarily the European Union, the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the EBRD, the European Investment Bank among others),
- Economy in relevant increase
- Huge investments into energy diversification and renewables
- Huge investments in infrastructures
- Very high skilled personnel in information and innovation trechnology
- Low cost of energy and resources
- The most productive agricultural lands all over the world
MM3 will undertake the delicate role of intermediary, consultant and reliable partner to enter this market, enabling its clients and relevant companies to safely develop and manage their business efficiently and in complete confidence.